Saturday, January 17, 2009
Sometimes I don't want to be around me. I just don't have the option of leaving.
I have been spending time in deep thought, and too many cigarettes as company. My time reflecting has lead me to come up with a list. This is my list.
1. I don't want to hurt so much emotionally, I am willing
to feel emotions but I don't want to feel them so deeply.
2. I want to be able to say NO and not feel guilty. No, as in
I don't want to go out tonight, No as in I don't want to call
3. I want to look at my failures as turning into small victories.
4. I want to be successful in my eyes only. In what ever I do I
want success whether it's writing, paying bills on time, or
getting my oil changed.
5. I want to save money so I can travel on a whim. Ireland
here I come.
6. I want to feel young forever.
7. I want to be loved and to love someone that I want to
have sex with everyday for the rest of my life.
What's on your list?