Sunday, December 26, 2010

Yeah, I'm One of Those Persons

I had to brave WalMart today. I donned my spanking brand new Snuggie. I was camouflaged as a regular everyday WalMart citizen. My infiltration of the masses went unnoticed or so I thought. But quite a few fellow WalMartians mistook me for a celebrity. My picture was taken a few times. I was told that I can go see myself on The People of WalMart.com

As a footnote * The Snuggie is not a new invention. I have been wearing my bathrobe backwards for years.

3 comments:

  1. hahaha, I love that website and check it out often....

    I was in Walmart the day before Xmas and I think I saw you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a following at wally World.
    As far as snuggies I use to put my kids coats on them backwards to keep them from taking them off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it truly possible to wear a Snuggie and not get noticed?

    ReplyDelete